Datasheets and Whitepapers
How do you monitor and secure web traffic in your organisation?
The Internet has become a fundamental business tool, yet browsing the Web has never been more dangerous. Attackers now leverage the Web as the primary vector for delivering viruses and spyware.
Hosted Security: IT Managers Guide
Hosted security, such as MessageLabs (now Symantec Hosted Services), provides companies with protection against email, web and IM malware, plus spam and content filtering, email archiving and continuity.
Read more Datasheets
More MessageLabs Datasheets...
Confidence in the Cloud
Cloud computing is gaining significant traction as a new IT delivery model with potential business and financial benefits.
Targeted Trojans: Taking aim at Business
Even in a world where internet threats present an ever-evolving and increasingly sophisticated danger to business, targeted trojans pose a particularly potent threat.
Read more Whitepapers
More MessageLabs Whitepapers...
Symantec.cloud Hosted Web URL Filtering Service
A core part of our Hosted Web Security Services is Web Filtering, which assists you to enforce acceptable usage policies. Our Web Filtering gives you control over how your staff utilises the internet, helping to protect your business from the legal implications that can arise from inappropriate use, while enabling you to block access to websites by URL, time of day, or file type.
Our Web Filter is highly configurable and contains a sophisticated database of websites around which policies and rules controlling web use can be developed. This enables you to:
- Monitor and control website access and internet use across your organisation.
- Block access to specific websites or over 50 broader website categories.
- Create flexible time-based rules that limit access to non-work-related sites to specific times.
- Block access to certain file types such as mp3, mpeg or other bandwidth-heavy media files.
- Schedule or run on-demand reports detailing web activity within the organisation.