Endpoint protection gets personal. It’s personal because it’s all about protecting the end user and not just a laptop or a mobile device. You get everything you need to protect your users, on every device, everywhere they go. And it’s not only personal, it’s easier to buy, deploy, and manage too.
Sophos EndUser Protection
- Personal: Protects every tablet, phone, laptop or desktop, everywhere your users go. You get antivirus, mobile device management, data and web protection, patch assessment and much more.
- Easier: Makes security easier whether it’s enabling BYOD, day-to-day administration with streamlined management, or getting support when you need it.
- Sensible: Makes financial sense with protection for every device, licensing on a per-user basis, and we include all updates at no cost.
EndUser Protection includes:
- Endpoint security
- Mobile device management
- Web protection
- Data protection
- Network protection
- Email protection and central management
You get proven protection for your laptops, desktops and servers that's certified by independent testers. It gives you everything you need in a single high-performance agent.
- Fast and effective antivirus : Delivers complete protection against today’s threats. Protect and manage all your platforms: Windows, OS X, Linux, UNIX, and virtualized environment from a single console.
- Easy device control: Reduce the risk of data loss and malware infection with built-in control of removable devices like USB keys, drives and wireless networking devices.
- Active application control: Control the apps that can cause security, legal, productivity or bandwidth problems. Our unique Active Protection approach means we provide and maintain detection of hundreds of Windows applications so you don’t have to.
- Threat-aware patch assessment
Mobile Device Management
We make BYOD easy and affordable with easy-to-implement mobile device management (MDM). It lets you secure and manage all your users’ devices: iPhones, iPads, Android, BlackBerry, Windows Phone.
- Complete smartphone and tablet control: Quickly establish policies for giving access to corporate email and data, lock or wipe lost or stolen devices, and manage apps.
- Convenient enterprise app store: Easily manage apps with your own enterprise app store to publish and push apps users need while blocking the ones they don't.
- Lightweight mobile antivirus: Protect your users and your data from the growing threat of malicious Android apps. Our Android security app checks for malicious apps and stops them from becoming a problem.
The web is the number one source of malware and threats, which is why we’ve integrated advanced web protection into the endpoint agent. You get the most best web threat detection and malicious site protection available—wherever users go.
- Safe browsing, built-in web security: We’ve integrated advanced web threat detection right into the endpoint agent that scans for malicious web code at the network layer before it’s passed to the browser.
- Block inappropriate content, web filtering : Set a smart surfing policy for the 14 most inappropriate site categories, right from within our console. Policy is enforced on the endpoint, wherever your users go.
Your confidential data needs protection, and you've got to prove it’s protected to the regulators. With our combination of data control with full-disk encryption, along with granular device control and application control, you can easily implement a comprehensive data protection strategy all for the same price as your threat protection.
- Proven encryption: Our encryption is quick, easy and proven to secure your sensitive files. If you need full-disk encryption, that's available too as part of our EndUser Data Suite.
- Built-in data control: Our unique and simple approach to DLP integrates the scanning for sensitive information into our endpoint engine. Making it easy for you to configure, deploy and manage.
A firewall is an essential component of any network infrastructure. And if you have users on the move, they need business-grade firewall protection that travels with them. At the same time, you can’t just let any old computer onto your network. Control who qualifies for access with NAC.
- Windows Client firewall: Our client firewall protects your users from hackers, intrusions and rogue applications calling home. It’s centrally managed and integrated into our single Windows endpoint agent.
- Integrated Network Access Control: Our Network Access Control (NAC) checks Windows computers accessing your network to ensure full compliance with your security policies before they join.
Your mail server is an equally important part of your infrastructure and a major point of attack for spam and threats. That’s why we offer essential protection for your users’ email too.
- Proven security for Microsoft Exchange: You get the latest email protection for Microsoft Exchange to block spam, viruses, spyware and phishing. It scans all inbound, outbound and Exchange message stores.
We make managing your security easy. You'll know what's happening with your users and you'll have complete control over it. You get all the features you’d expect when you hear the word “enterprise” with none of the complexity.
- Streamlined management: Our Enterprise Console provides a single pane of glass to manage all your Windows, Mac, Linux, UNIX, and virtualized endpoints with drag-and-drop ease. We also make BYOD easy with over-the-air setup, our unique self-help portal, and a full-featured web management console for all your mobile devices.