i365: Who We Are and What We Do
Bringing storage solutions into the cloud-connected future.
i365 delivers an integrated suite of EVault® on-premise, cloud, and hybrid storage solutions. All are built on a single technology platform and all come with connectivity to the EVault cloud. Most important, all protect critical data, applications, and systems and help ensure business continuity—especially across multi-platform, multi-site IT environments.
Led by Storage Industry Veterans with a Knack for Changing the Game
Our executive team has worked together for years building game-changing, multibillion dollar software companies. General manager Terry Cunningham founded Crystal Services, which he carried into Seagate and then grew into Seagate Software. There he also catapulted Backup Exec into a market-leading franchise, later acquired by Veritas Software. George Hoenig (products) drove Seagate Software's technology strategy, and led Backup Exec product management at Seagate and Veritas. David Hallmen (sales and marketing) ran business development for Seagate Software and Veritas and was COO of ProClarity when Microsoft bought it in 2006.
Bringing Storage Solutions—and Our Customers—into the Cloud-Connected Future
i365 is leading the industry shift to the cloud-connected future with our suite of EVault® on premise and cloud-based storage solutions, built to protect your critical business data and ensure business continuity—even across multi-platform, multi-site IT environments.
Backed by Seagate Technology, we're dedicated to bringing small and mid-size businesses the kind of professional-grade storage solutions once available to only the very largest enterprises. That's a big reason our nearly 30,000 customers are so loyal. Across diverse regions (from North and Latin America to Europe and Asia) and industries (from financial, legal, and health care to government, education, and non-profit) they use EVault solutions to collectively manage more than 35 petabytes of data and perform more than 10,000 successful recoveries every month.
Backed by a Rock-Solid Cloud Infrastructure
- Nine top-tier data centres: Geographically dispersed, highly secure network
- SAS 70 Type II certified: Every year since 2002
- High availability: 99.98 percent (at least) uptime, "lights always on"
- Grid storage platform: Superior redundancy, performance, efficiency
Supported by World-Class Customer Service
- Consultative solution design: We ensure your EVault solution is right for you
- Local, live support options: Phone, email, chat, and customer service portal
- 24/7/365 emergency support: Experts on-hand after hours and on weekends
- Top support satisfaction ratings: 97+ percent year after year
Extended by an Industry-Leading Global Partner Network
- Channel: Value-added Distributors and Resellers design, sell, and deploy EVault solutions
- Alliance: 100+ "Powered by EVault®" partners integrate EVault technology with their own offerings
- Technology: These partners collaborate on strategic, joint offerings (Dell, Microsoft, Nexsan, VMware, and others)