Hitachi NAS Platform
With many organisations struggling to keep up with unprecedented data growth and restricted IT budgets; Hitachi NAS delivers the simple management and cost reductions you need.
Renowned for exceptional performance, the Hitachi NAS Platform 3080 and 3090 offer best-in-class performance and scalability for unstructured data consolidation, multiprotocol file sharing, backup, replication, archive and disaster recovery of commercial application data.
Featuring higher capacity (up to 1PB), superior cost reduction, and intelligent tiered storage from a single management interface; Hitachi NAS enables you to:
- Improve productivity and competitiveness
- Reduce processing cycle times
- Respond rapidly to changing demands
- Scale workloads and capacity seamlessly
- Increase the number of simultaneous users or projects
- Policy-based Hierarchical Storage Management
- Hardware-accelerated network storage with up to 1.6 GB/sec throughput for sequential workloads and up to 200,000 IOPS
- Up to 4PB of capacity and file systems up to 256TB
- Active-active clustering of up to 8 nodes
- Block- and file-level replication
- Cluster Namespace for unified directory structure
- Up to 64 virtual servers with role-based security