The increasing proliferation of virus-infected and other malicious software heightens the need for superb antivirus and email exploit protection on every small to medium-sized business network. The wide range of malicious variants has outdated any products that use merely a single antivirus engine to scan inbound email. Those old packages simply do not provide sufficient protection at either the server or at the desktop level. GFI MailSecurity™ provides not one, but up to five antivirus engines protecting your email server.
With multiple antivirus engines you:
- Reduce the average time to obtain virus signatures which combat the latest threats
- Take advantage of greater strength (no single AV scanner can catch them all)
- Virtually eliminate the chances of an infection
- Get a product that is competitively priced
With thousands of customers and attractive pricing, GFI MailSecurity acts as an email firewall protecting you from email viruses, exploits and threats, as well as from email attacks targeted at your organisation. You also get the GFI MailSecurity ReportPack™, a rich-featured reporting companion that offers an easy-to-see understanding of your email security patterns.
Why Choose GFI MailSecurity?
- Support for industry-leading messaging platforms such as Microsoft Exchange 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010 and Lotus Domino
- Multiple virus engines guarantee higher detection rate and faster response
- Unique Trojan and Executable Scanner detects malicious executables without need for virus updates
- Email Exploit Engine and HTML Sanitiser disable email exploits and HTML scripts
- Highly competitive price!