The most effective way to beat spammers at their game is to use GFI MailEssentials™, a leading anti-spam solution that has won several awards.
GFI MailEssentials features not one, but two anti-spam engines to give administrators an ultra high spam capture rate out-of-the-box with minimal configuration. Incorporating multiple anti-spam modules and technologies, GFI MailEssentials not only delivers one of the highest spam capture rates in the industry, over 99%, but it is also a market leader in reducing false positives.
Shipping at a highly competitive price, GFI MailEssentials has been designed for ease-of-use. With its agile anti-spam methodologies, not only will administrators benefit from out-of-the-box filtering, but they will also gain protection from each new attack without the need to tweak GFI MailEssentials. IP reputation filtering, Bayesian filtering, greylisting, directory harvesting attack protection and other advanced anti-spam technologies are also included, ensuring the safe delivery of important emails.
GFI MailEssentials detects and blocks phishing emails, and adds email management tools to your mail server, including disclaimers, mail monitoring, Internet mail reporting, list server, server-based auto replies and POP3 downloading.
Why Choose GFI MailEssentials as Your Exchange Anti-spam Filter?
- Thousands of installations worldwide, and winner of many awards
- Ultra high spam detection rate (over 99%) through various anti-spam technologies
- Ultra low rate of false positives
- Tried and tested server-based anti-spam software at a highly competitive price
- Support for industry-leading messaging platforms including Microsoft Exchange 2003, 2007, 2010 and Lotus Domino