GFI Mail Archiver
Email is critical to your business communications, but it brings with it a host of new problems - dealing with storage limits, periodic backups, problematic PST files, access to old emails and regulatory compliance or eDiscovery requests just to name a few. Failure to address these problems effectively can bring serious repercussions.
GFI MailArchiver is an email archiving software that is the single solution source for your email management problems on Exchange Server. With thousands of customers, it is a leading email archiving solution for small to medium-sized enterprises. GFI MailArchiver is used by administrators all over the world to maintain an archive of all corporate email correspondence, significantly reduce the demands on the Exchange server, manage and reduce the company's dependency on PST files and also to meet a growing number of regulations on compliance, eDiscovery and other legislation. The product is easy to install, requires little administrative effort, and ships at highly competitive pricing.
The GFI MailArchiver end-user interface has been localised in various languages to allow for ease-of-use when searching for archived emails. Meanwhile, the GFI MailArchiver Administration Console is available in English, German and Italian.
With GFI MailArchiver your email worries are over. All email is stored in a central location, easily accessible in two ways: through a folder in your user's Outlook email client (including Outlook 2010); or by using a web browser. We integrate closely with Outlook in a first-in-its-class manner, avoiding the use of stub files which other products use.
Using the auditing function, you can readily access any email needed for eDiscovery/email compliance purposes and you can guarantee that these emails have not been tampered with. To find out how email archiving can affect you, select one of the following documents.
Email archiving for:
- Network Administrators
- Educational Institutions
- Other Businesses
With GFI MailArchiver, your company benefits from:
- Access to emails if required for eDiscovery and email compliance purposes, internal inquiries and employee monitoring
- A safeguard in customer complaints and lawsuits
- Auditing functionality that ensures stored emails are genuine and have not been tampered with
- A complete and secure archive of all company email
With GFI MailArchiver, network administrators can:
- Allow users to access their emails from Outlook, including Outlook 2010, without the problems associated with stub files on Exchange
- Reduce your message store size and improve Exchange performance
- Reduce reliance on cumbersome PST files
- Archive past, present and future emails into one or multiple databases and avoid complex backup plans to copy PST files from each employee's workstation
- Email retention policies that are intuitive to set up and fine-tune
- End-users can restore any deleted emails themselves thus reducing the load on administrators
With GFI MailArchiver, employees can:
- Benefit from an unlimited mailbox size even with Exchange mailbox quotas in effect
- Instantly access archived email directly from Outlook, including Outlook 2010, or using the GFI MailArchiver web interface
- Retrieve old and deleted emails on demand, with full thread and conversation
- Use advanced email search and 'Saved Search' capabilities
- Simply drag-and-drop from the Outlook Connector to restore an email deleted by mistake – no need to go through help desk
Why Choose GFI MailArchiver?
- Outlook integration, allowing for fast and easy access to archived emails by employees
- Archive emails centrally for compliance purposes, eDiscovery and internal investigations
- Back up emails in a way that they can be easily searched and restored in original format
- Offload emails from MS Exchange Server and increase server efficiency
- Reduce maintenance associated with PST files
- Tested and proven: used by tens of thousands of IT administrators