1. Manage customer relationships more effectively. Analyse your sales data with Excel 2010 so you can quickly address your most profitable opportunities.
2. Quickly apply the tools you need. The new Microsoft Office Backstage™ view and improved Ribbon experience help you quickly navigate the tasks and commands you rely on, helping you complete your work more efficiently.
3. Enhance your presentations with photos and videos. Take advantage of new photo and video tools that enable you to embed, edit, and format photos and videos in PowerPoint 2010.
4. Make your reports and presentations stand out from the competition. Transform any document from simple to sophisticated with easy picture-editing tools, text effects, and SmartArt Graphics in Word 2010.
5. Create and print marketing materials with ease. Create engaging brochures, newsletters, and e-mails with preformatted design templates in Publisher 2010. Customise things to suit your needs, then use the Print and Preview experience to simultaneously view both sides of a page, multiple pages, page boundaries, and more to get your desired print results the first time.
6. Get more out of your data. Expose trends in your business information or budget with Sparklines in Excel 2010. These mini-chart representations let you easily identify changes in your financials.
7. Keep your inbox clutter free. Improve how you track and manage e-mail with the new Conversations View in Outlook 2010.
8. Organise all kinds of projects in one simple place. Combine notes, media, documents, and other materials in a digital notebook that you can easily share with others online using OneNote 2010.
9. Put your business data to work. Track inventories, supplies, and customer information with improved ready-to-use templates and a simple report designer in Access 2010. You'll be able to build professional databases easily and customise them with the fields and functions you need.
10. Easily access and share your work on the go. Create attractive documents, presentations and spreadsheets, post them online, and use Office Web Apps to access, edit, and share from anywhere you have an Internet connection.